Autor Tema: Old Trafford  (Posjeta: 13706 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline scholes1legend

• Kokičar
  • Član udruge
  • Legenda kluba
Odg: Old Trafford
« Odgovori #15 u: Ožujak 02, 2012, 18:24 »
Toliko sam shvatio iz naslova  :super:
Ali pretpostavljam da nije to samo to pošto ima dosta teksta  :neznam
In the lead. :kokice

Offline KouNaN

• Ministar financija
  • Prvi tim
« Odgovori #16 u: Ožujak 29, 2012, 12:05 »
Evo nešto jako interesantno:

Citat:
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1489826_manchester-united-special-report-pump-up-the-volume?rss=yes&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Envy. That’s what many diehard Manchester United fans felt on European travels this season. It wasn’t because of superior opponents, but the quality of the atmosphere in Lisbon, Amsterdam, Bilbao and Basle. They raised their game because United were visitors, they also made Old Trafford – and most English grounds – sound like a library. And to think that many continentals still describe their most atmospheric stadiums as being like ‘an English ground’.

Old Trafford used to be brilliant, the atmosphere worn as a badge of honour by fans. Scientists once measured the noise from the Stretford End in the ’70s and compared it to a 747 at take off.

The decline in noise levels has been slow and painful, the reasons numerous. Abolishing terracing didn’t help, but United fanzines were deriding the Stretford End for being quiet long before it was bulldozed in 1992. Price rises didn’t help either, while the type of fans attending Old Trafford as the team became more successful were not always inclined to be as vocal. Roy Keane had a point about the prawn sandwiches. And maybe some long-standing Reds stopped making the effort too because they knew that United would win most games - something that didn’t happen in the ’70s and ’80s.

With terracing, you could stand where you wanted. If you wanted to sing your heart out then you went in the middle of the Stretford End, the end of the United Road or one of the Scoreboard Paddocks.

With reserved seating, people take their places much later, mates are often separated and fans complain that they’ve been sitting next to tourists who don’t know the words to songs. One vocal element also stopped going to Old Trafford after the 2005 Glazers takeover. Some now create a din at FC United that is the envy of far bigger clubs. Others aren’t there because of rising prices. Although prices are still high, the increases are slowing or have stopped. But Old Trafford is not dead, far from it.

It was bouncing for the 2008 Champions League semi-final against Barcelona and superb as recently as a month ago when Liverpool came to lose another league match, but there are still issues which inhibit the atmosphere. Manchester United defence built on solid foundations Title means more to Manchester United because we're up against Manchester City The acoustics in the second tier of the Stretford End, where many vocal fans sit, are not ideal, nor is the distance from the pitch.

There’s also area of executive seating in the Stretford End, while fans in other areas of the stadium who want to kick-start the atmosphere claim that they are not surrounded by like-minded souls. However, now there’s an opportunity for change.

Subject to council approval and a trial against Aston Villa next month, away fans are being moved to tier three of the Sir Alex Ferguson stand. Not every United fan is in favour as away fans still contribute to the atmosphere, but the numbers of travelling supporters have declined season on season – Fulham bought a new low of 320 on Monday. United have thus decided that they would like home fans only at the East End of the stadium, the old Scoreboard End.

After much consultation, a group of fans have approached the club with a view to dedicating an area of Old Trafford to like-minded fans who want to sing and support the team, to try and create a din akin to what we’ve heard on our travels this season. At a meeting with senior United officials on Monday, the club welcomed the idea and are willing to put aside the seats currently used by away fans. That could be 1,400, 1,900 or 2,500 seats where the view and acoustics are excellent. Fans who want to get behind the team can have those seats, mates can sit together and nobody will be moved from their seat because they are currently used by away fans. The area would initially be offered to existing season ticket holders – so that the same fans go every week. Sir Alex Ferguson likes the idea, as do fans who’ve heard the suggestion.

“It’s a perfect opportunity to reinvigorate the atmosphere,” said Pete Boyle, who starts many of the OT songs. “Like-minded Reds can sing and generate a vibrant atmosphere like we see in Europe. Me and my mates are going to move to the new section and I urge all other season tickets holders who want to join us to come aboard. It’s time for fans to stop moaning, to stop being cynical and do something about the atmosphere.” United are happy to let supporters take the lead on this idea.

Happy, too, to let fans dress the area with the type of flags the Stretford End Flags group have organised and adorn the opposite end of the ground. The prices will be the same as in the Stretford End second tier - currently £37/38 and unlikely to increase next season – with a 50 per cent discount offered to fans aged 16-17. With decent stewards who are respected by the fans in their current sections and significant fan input, it can work.

If you’re a current season ticket holder interested in the idea, email otsingingsection@hotmail.co.uk so that numbers can be gauged.

Nobody is pretending Old Trafford will be transformed into Boca Juniors’ brilliant ­Bombonera for atmosphere overnight, but it’s a chance to make Old Trafford great again and for away fans to be envious of the new vibe in M16.

Ovo bi moglo biti jako interesantno i nadam se da će uspjeti sa ovim, a.B.d.! Konačno se neko sjetio da daju domaćim navijačima bolje pozicije, te one sa boljom akustikom, te da ih grupišu (barem one koji stvarno hoće navijati).
Kako Tuljo kaže!!

Offline Chuvy88

• Član udruge
  • Prvi tim
« Odgovori #17 u: Ožujak 29, 2012, 12:33 »
jedan od problema je i u preprodavačima, s druge strane znam ljude koji imaju sezonske karte na razilitim dijelovima stadiona ali će se za iduću sezonu preseliti na SE

preprodavačim imaju jako puno karata, to nije normalno ! ako stadion nije rasprodan to je radi njih, a ne radi toga što Untied nije uspio prodati karte ili recimo radi sigurnosnih razloga, to veli komentator ali to nije istina uopće, lik koji nama prodaje karte ima u svom vlasništu 400 karata, a zna čovjeka koji ih ima 1500, to je velika brojka, od toga ih je jedno 70% na SE što je velika brojka, prodaju se pojedinačnu, u paru i sve ima svoju cijenu ovisno o protivniku....

nadalje tu je problem turista, zadnju teku sam bio u 4tom redu i pitam lika da me slika, veli nema frke ali da mu je netko dao samo 1 funtu za to pitanje bio bi bogat, ja znam pjesme i pjevam iz svega glasa ali ako ti imaš jedno 2000 ljudi koji neznaju ljudi izgube volju jer su oko njih "turisti", oni punjabii koje viđamo na telki nisu turisti recimo ali svi oni kinezi, japanci itd jesu i to ruši atmosfera, nije to glavni problem atmosfere, oni hardcore navijači prate i osvnovali su FC United....oni će se vratiti tek nakon što Glazeri odu ali i to je upitno

e sada, problem bi se donekle mogao riješiti sa stajanjem na SE, zahtjev prema Unitedu i FAu je poslan i čeka se odgovor ako se ne varam (do sada još nije bilo nikakvih informacija po tom pitanju)
s druge strane zahtjev je možda realiziran, barem od strane Untieda, a da mi to neznamo, zašto? i kako od svih baš ja imam tu informaciju.....da se odmah ogradim, to je moje mišljenje, i čitatelji ovog foruma uvijek misle da sam u krivu, u ovom slučaju je velika šansa da jesam i samo "prenosim"

radi se o slijedećem, svaki put kada idemo u Manchester idemo na turu po OT, od 7.5. pa sve do kraja mjeseca se tura ne može rezervirati, poslao sam mail Unitedu i sitgao e odgovor da imaju pred sezonske radove, naravno da bi trebalo definirati i znati što točno znače pred sezonski radovi koji traje jedno 20tak dana....naravno da to može biti farbanje stolica....wc, ostatka stadiona itd itd ali će možda "preuređivati" stadion, ja se osobno nadam da će biti takva situacija, vidjet ćemo
odgovor na moj upit:
"Hi Mario,
We have a lot of pre-season work taking place in the stadium during May so unfortunately at the moment tours cannot take place during this time. We will possibly be having mini tours during this time but availability will not be known until nearer the time."

cijeli 6 mjesec se može normalno rezervirati tura po stadionu, ja se nadam da će biti mala rekonstrukcija tribina ali možda stvarno imaju svake sezone tak neke radove koji traju po 20 dana
tajnik Kluba navijača MUSC Croatia

Offline KouNaN

• Ministar financija
  • Prvi tim
« Odgovori #18 u: Ožujak 29, 2012, 17:35 »
Kako sam skontao, FA je dozvolio, ali se radi proba protiv Ville i tu će se donijeti konačna odluka.
Kako Tuljo kaže!!

Offline Chuvy88

• Član udruge
  • Prvi tim
« Odgovori #19 u: Ožujak 29, 2012, 18:29 »
Kako sam skontao, FA je dozvolio, ali se radi proba protiv Ville i tu će se donijeti konačna odluka.
to za villu znam ali kad će biti ta proba? nemam podatak da li se svake godine OT zatvara na 20tak dana ili je ovo specifičan slučaj....

Offline Chuvy88

• Član udruge
  • Prvi tim
« Odgovori #20 u: Ožujak 29, 2012, 18:36 »
Stretford End Flags
The response from Season Ticket holders wanting to move into the singing section has been superb. We have even had people who have given up going saying it will entice them back to Old Trafford.
Please let us know if you will want a move to the section and if you want to move with mates, stating where you will be moving from. The more info we have, the more we can push for in terms of seats etc. Full info at http://www.stretfordendflags.com/

Offline KouNaN

• Ministar financija
  • Prvi tim
« Odgovori #21 u: Ožujak 29, 2012, 20:51 »
to za villu znam ali kad će biti ta proba? nemam podatak da li se svake godine OT zatvara na 20tak dana ili je ovo specifičan slučaj....

Za 4 kola igramo sa njima, pa valjda tada bude....
Kako Tuljo kaže!!

Offline ivan2

• Pučki pravobranitelj
  • Legenda kluba
« Odgovori #22 u: Svibanj 08, 2012, 18:11 »

Discussions have identified the South East quadrant as a potentially suitable area for the sector, though this hinges on the permanent relocation of away fans to tier three of the Sir Alex Ferguson stand. That move was successfully trialled against Aston Villa in April and a final decision will be made by the end of this month.

If visitors are permanently rehoused, then the singing section, which will adopt the name of the old Scoreboard Paddock, will be created to help generate the rousing atmosphere which has characterised Old Trafford for the best part of a century.

« Zadnja izmjena: Svibanj 08, 2012, 18:13 od ivan2 »
In the darkness before the dawn, In the swirling of the storm, When I'm rolling with the punches and hope is gone, Leave a light a light on :love Ronnie lover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggu9d4xlTFo

Offline Mislav

• Rezerva

Offline TomoVk

• Član udruge
  • Rezerva
« Odgovori #24 u: Siječanj 15, 2013, 22:54 »
Steven Gerrard:
"But there is no two ways about it, if there was no Roman Abramovich (Chelsea owner) or the guy (Sheikh Mansour) who bought Manchester City I'd have two or three league titles sitting here now."   :busbyboy

Offline scholes1legend

• Kokičar
  • Član udruge
  • Legenda kluba
« Odgovori #25 u: Siječanj 15, 2013, 22:57 »
Citat:
To je u izvještaju napisao sanitarni inspektor

On prenosi samo ono šta je netko drugi napisao  :friends
In the lead. :kokice

Offline ivan2

• Pučki pravobranitelj
  • Legenda kluba
« Odgovori #26 u: Siječanj 15, 2013, 23:03 »
mislim briga me za piletinu

ali misevi  :sokirani moraju to sredit

inace old trafford jedini uz wembley u eng. ima najvecu ocjenu od uefe
In the darkness before the dawn, In the swirling of the storm, When I'm rolling with the punches and hope is gone, Leave a light a light on :love Ronnie lover

Offline ivan2

• Pučki pravobranitelj
  • Legenda kluba
« Odgovori #27 u: Veljača 01, 2013, 13:06 »
Sir Alex Ferguson is crossing his fingers that a change in the weather and an easing match schedule will lead to an improvement in the state of Manchester United's Old Trafford pitch.

Ever since Ferguson revealed the pitch had "collapsed" over Christmas, there have been huge concerns over the playing surface.

It was particularly bad during Wednesday's win over Southampton, when Ferguson admitted it was "a worry", and the United boss has confirmed the pitch will be replaced in the summer.

In the meantime, with decent gap between Southampton's visit and the arrival of Everton on February 10, and another nine-day gap after that until Reading arrive for an FA Cup fifth-round tie, Ferguson has been left to hope the usually dire Manchester weather takes a turn for the better.

"We have to hope for better weather and a bit more sun," said Ferguson.

"We've got artificial lights on it all the time which really helps but the more light we get the better it is for the pitch.

"We're changing the whole pitch in the summer but at the moment it's not good."

After enduring a period when they were forced to change the pitch virtually every season, United have gone nine years without ripping it up.

Groundsman Tony Sinclair has in the past been voted United's employee of the year, so successful has he been in sorting out the huge problems inherent in cultivating a suitable playing surface in a stadium that gets very little natural light due to its size.

Now, though, it has reached the point of no return, which considering the number of matches still to be played on it, including a Champions League clash with Real Madrid on March 5, may prove to be a handicap.

"It's definitely a bit worn out," said Ferguson. "The groundsmen work their socks off and Tony Sinclair is as concerned as anyone.

"We've declined to replace the turf because we believe Tony will get it right.

"But there's no question it's still recovering from those two games over Christmas.

"That killed us and it's never been the same since."

Offline Busby Boy

• Ferguson's Red Army! Zlatno magare škarta
  • Član udruge
  • Prvi tim
« Odgovori #28 u: Ožujak 11, 2013, 16:31 »
Stretford End Flags
Yesterdays atmosphere was dire and it has emphasised the need for an Old Trafford Singing Section. United officials have an internal meeting to discuss the idea this week. We are working with other fans groups and fans to push through a proposal for a singing section. Ideally we would like to use the current away area, with the away fans moving, but we are exploring all options. The best location would be on a lower tier, which would allow the noise to carry better, to both the players and other parts of the ground. Would MUFC ST holders be interested in moving to a singing section in order to group like minded fans together?

Offline Busby Boy

• Ferguson's Red Army! Zlatno magare škarta
  • Član udruge
  • Prvi tim
« Odgovori #29 u: Ožujak 23, 2013, 12:26 »
jedan od dizajna novog bannera